African American Advisory Council (AAPAC)
The mission of Edgemont's African-American Parent Advisory Council (AAPAC) is to support the academic and social-emotional growth of our African-American students.
- Educate and inform parents of district resources, policies, and programs.
- Empower the lives of all African -American children and families by providing the knowledge and skills necessary to advocate for high-quality educational experiences.
- Encourage and support parents to engage with educators and administrators in positive partnership
- Celebrate African -American culture and traditions district-wide.
- Support cultural proficiency development and equitable practice.
Your input matters and would be appreciated! Come and meet the members of the Edgemont Village.
Recorded AAPAC Meetings